Ran into a tricky bug where pagination broke on category pages. I knew what the problem was, but I wasn't sure how to fix it.
I hired freelancer, yasirmughal1998, who I found on Fiverr. After describing the problem to him, he said he would fix it for $35 USD. I had already struggled with the bug for quite a long time, so I figured I would cut my losses and involve another developer.
After giving him access to my Git repo, two days later he sent me a copy of my repo with changed files. He fixed the bug!!!
I am quite happy with my experience and I will keep him in mind should I run into a tricky bug in the future!