Our family constitution outlines the principles and values that we hold dear and strive to live by every day. From respect and honesty to integrity and accountability, these guiding principles help us to create a loving, supportive, and united household. Whether we are making decisions, solving problems, or just spending time together, these values serve as a compass that helps us navigate through life with purpose and intention. We invite you to join us in committing to these values and building a strong foundation for our family's future.
John 🧙♂️👨🔬 - Wise, Efficient, practical, researcher
Holiday 👩⚕️ 💭 🤗 - Confident, Critical thinker, Compassionate
Justice - TBD
Though God has given us free will to shape our own path in life, all knowledge and wisdom come from the Lord. Concepts such as Bravery, Loyalty and Love exist outside the individual. Whenever the individual is valued, we start to fall into nihilism and hedonism. Whenever you align with universal principles, you begin to put to death your earthly desires and pursue greater good.
The Big Ones
- We choose long term success over short term gratification (playing the long game)
- Each person stands for whatever they won’t stand for. We are defined by what we tolerate.
- We believe Skin in the game makes everything better.
- We seek to match each intention with a subsequent impact 🎯
- We recognize that the hardest thing is usually the best thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- We REJECT all forms of relativism and align ourselves to unchanging doctrine and principles. Deuteronomy 4:2 and 2 Corinthians 10:5 and choose it especially when we do not want to. 2 Timothy 4:3
- We do not make decisions based on fear or uncertainty.
About John Solly
I am a Senior Software Engineer with a focus on geospatial applications, based in the Columbus, OH metropolitan area. This blog is where I delve into the intricacies of GIS (Geographic Information Systems), offering deep dives into different components of the geospatial technology stack. For those who share a passion for GIS and its applications, you've found a spot to explore and learn.
Interested in collaborating or learning more about my work? Take a look at my portfolio for a showcase of my projects and expertise.